Thrilling Experiences for Adventure Seekers!
At Domes Aulus Zante, we make it our mission to make you fall in love with the island and everything that it has to offer which is why we have handpicked the very best experiences and adventures, especially with adventure seekers in mind.
Offering inspirational experiences and worthwhile adventures for children and adults alike, read on to discover our choice of island excursions, fun activities, hiking, scuba diving and water sports.
- Whether you’re looking to explore the island at your own pace or with a guided tour, make sure that you don’t miss the island’s most iconic image, namely the famous Navagio Beach Shipwreck, or the Caretta turtle shelter on Turtle Island right across the bay.
- Visit the Blue Caves – only accessible by the sea, witness up close the caves’ striking blue waters and magical atmosphere best appreciated at either sunset or sunrise.
- Zakynthos National Marine Park – Founded in 1999, this national park is located in Laganas bay, is part of the Natura 2000 ecological network, covering an area of 135 square kilometres and is the habitat of the loggerhead sea turtle.
- Cameo Island Water Park – The second most photographed spot on the island, come and marvel at its surrounding crystal clear azure waters.
- Scuba diving – For the more adventurous, the island has many scuba diving centers that offer courses and trips to explore the many wonders of the Ionian Sea.
- Hiking along trails that lead to the island’s medieval villages, towers and monasteries.
- The fun train to Zante town center.
- The Caretta Caretta turtle exhibition center.
- Our multilingual entertainment & animation team for fun family entertainment!
- Onsite water sports including Sailing Yacht, Motor Cruise, Speed Boat, Paddle, Pedalo, Canoe, Wakeboard, Kneeboard and Scuba diving.